There are a few tasks which need to be done around the Club. You can help by donating 1 hour of your time. Please bring along your own tools.
· Scrape excess ent-tout-cas from back fences & under nets, spread on courts
· Clean score boards.
· Weed court edges & paths & remove any rubbish
· Lubricate padlocks with graphite
· Adjust gates to allow proper closing.
· Prune BottleBrush Bushes & lower branches of Trees
· Clean Store Room, fridge, cupboards & windows
· Clean plastic & upholstery chairs
· Any other you identify
There are Shirts in various sizes, caps & visors all with the clubs name and logo. These can be purchased from Blaise Northey.
6 Teams entered. Good Luck everyone!
Check your fixture sheet under Junior Competition to see where and when your team is playing. Looks like Section 8 have drawn the early start 8.30 am.
It's that time again !
Locks will changeover on Thursday 9th October and will be available to be exchanged during social tennis that morning or on Saturday 11th October during junior play up to 2pm.
After that you will need to contact Joan Walmsley on 9772 9723.
So please make sure you have paid your 2014/15 membership !!